Monday, November 9, 2009

Things I like today

With the holidays approaching, my online window shopping has increased quite a bit. Here are some of my recent finds:

Cozy Candles

These candles in ceramic holders from Anthropologie are made to look like they're wearing snug winter ski caps.



Pretty Books

Also at Anthropologie are these pretty editions of classic British novels. There's The Picture of Dorian Grey, Jane Eyre, and Wuthering Heights, plus others by Austen and Dickens.



Etsy Artist

And finally, I really like Etsy's Flapperdoodle shop. The artist creates prints, cards, and stationary that show her two flapper characters, Eloise and Ramona, doing all kinds of charming things, like dancing to their gramophone (top), reading The Great Gatsby (middle left), and posing as Audrey Hepburn! (bottom right). There's something about them that I think is just so sweet and adorable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails