Sunday, March 21, 2010

Since my last post on this topic, I've hit three separate Targets and come away with two tops, two dresses, and one bathing suit. I think I've satisfied my Liberty of London craving. Here's a look at what I chose:

Ruffly tops in a tiny floral...

...and a bold floral.

A dress that looks much better on than on the hanger (or in this picture). The print is kind of art deco, and that's a pleated ribbon coming off of the sash. I think it has a slightly 20's feel to it.

More ruffles in a peacock print dress.

And another peacock print in a bathing suit, which incidentally is made of a really nice fabric.

And oh yeah, my mom and I each got an umbrella. These will make the next rainy day a bit more cheery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails