Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Collections

It seems like collections have a way of sneaking up on you. You start out getting one or two of something, and then next thing you know, you have a full-blown collection on your hands.

My mom has a big Santa collection that we display every year.

We also display all the snow globes I collected growing up.

Now I might have unintentionally started a nativity collection. This is a ceramic set that my parents brought back from their honeymoon in Mexico.

This is a Lladro set that I got when I was in Bermuda. I like how it's three children carrying toys dressed up as the three wise men. (Those ornaments in the background are from the little tree my family sets up with picture frame ornaments of all of our relatives.)

And this is one I was just given this year- the Peanuts characters dressed up from the play in A Charlie Brown Christmas. I really like Sally as the Angel and Snoopy as the sheep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails