Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Anthropology of Weddings

Recently Anthropologie held an event at their Philadelphia studios to preview their new wedding line, BHLDN, for a group of bloggers. I was not one of them. At least I got to browse through the pictures on other blogs while on hold with the post office, trying to find out why my invitation got lost in the mail.

I really like some of their shorter length dresses.



And then there's this one, which seems like a pretty close replica of what Zelda must have worn when she married F. Scott.


2 comments:

  1. love the FScott dress! very cool idea, i had no clue anthropologie was up to this. also, love your wry humor..."on hold with the post office".

    hilar. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the F. Scott dress too! Why couldn't they have done this a year ago? I couldn't find a single knee-length dress when I was looking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails