Monday, February 7, 2011

Rereading List

I have a hard time rereading books. Even if it's a beloved favorite, the thought of my long and ever-growing list of new books to read makes me feel guilty about going back to something a second time. Temptation got the best of me the other night, though. I was trying to start a new book, but couldn't resist my pretty Penguin Classic edition of Emma staring at me from the shelf across the room.

It turned out to be perfect timing since my favorite adaptation of Emma was shown on PBS yesterday as part of their "Austentatious" marathon of Jane Austen movies. Superbowl alternative programming at its finest.

Here are the rest of the books that are on my rereading list:

Never Let Me Go; North and South; Brideshead Revisited; Cranford; Northanger Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails