Thursday, May 5, 2011

Out of Print

After having my eye on them for quite a while, I finally ordered one of Out of Print's vintage book cover t-shirts. Choosing one was such a hard decision. Should I base my choice on the book that I like best, or on the design?

It felt a bit sacrilegious to not pick one of the Austen or Bronte shirts...


...but then, the kitchyness of the Nancy Drew cover was tempting too.

In the end, I decided to go with Tales of the Jazz Age since it combines an author I love with a design that I like.

Which one would you pick?

6 comments:

  1. I'd have to go with the Austen...although the Nancy Drew appeals to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to get the Wuthering Heights one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i'm with you--i think you made the right choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have that shirt too! It's a good one. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I blogged about these very shirts awhile back. I love these designs! I think you chose well, too. I think the fit is more flattering for the female form.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails