Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Dessert & A Call for Help


I recently discovered a delicious, decadent, and still pretty healthy dessert (from this cookbook, surprise, surprise). It's incredibly easy to make and perfect for summer. Just make up a little bowl of mixed berries, top with a couple of spoonfuls of ricotta cheese, drizzle with honey, and add a sprinkle of almonds.


I actually found it to be just as rich and refreshing as a bowl of ice cream. And I would never make that kind of statement lightly!

Now on to my plea. I've been a bit slow in posting this week because of some issues I've been having with blogger. Of course, I could just look online for troubleshooting, but I thought I'd take the easy route first and see if any of you readers have a solution for me.

My problem is this: I have a video I took on my iphone that I want to post. Every time I try to upload it, it seems to work and the window for the video appears in the draft of my post. Then, when I try to play the video, I get an error message and am told to try again later. I've posted videos before...what's going wrong now? Any ideas? Please don't say I'm going to have to start using something like Vimeo. (Cue old lady whine about not wanting to set up yet another account on yet another site.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss B! Thanks for coming by today :) -- This dessert looks amazing!! I just saw your flapper post as well -- um, please feel free to start a blog just about that era, I'd totally read that!!
    Cheerio! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious. I'm always trying to find ways to eat more fruit.

    While I lack a solution (if hasn't been fixed yet) to your video problem, I hear you on not starting yet another account. I have a vimeo account that I used twice in 3 years. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails