Monday, October 31, 2011

Ghosts of Halloweens Past

I'd have a hard time trying to pick one all-time favorite Halloween costume. Every year growing up, my mom would make my costume for me. One of the big events of the beginning of Fall was always going to the fabric store to look through pattern books and pick out that year's costume. There were so many good ones over the years that it's hard to pick a favorite. I can narrow them down to a top few, though, one of which was this pumpkin costume:

I'm about four in this picture and what I remember most about the costume is that it was sooo cozy and warm. I loved wearing it. If it still fit, I'd probably still be putting it on as a lounge around the house on a chilly day outfit.

What was your favorite childhood costume?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I loved the year I dressed up as Raggedy Anne - I think I was also 4 or 5.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails