Thursday, December 1, 2011

SoHo with Leslie and Diana

Today I took the afternoon off from work and spent it lunching and shopping with my friend Leslie, who's in town this weekend. Besides eating a delicious beet salad at Balthazar and scoring two JCrew skirts at amazing sale prices, I also snapped a few pictures using the new Diana lens I got for my birthday. It's a plastic lens meant to replicate the light leaking effect of vintage Diana cameras. I first learned about Diana cameras when Leslie got one, so it was only fitting that I tried it out on our outing.


Two points if you can spot me in this picture:



Street vendors have finally figured out how to tempt me:


The little streaks of light in this picture are actually bubbles that someone was blowing.


4 comments:

  1. Cool photos! And I love those New Yorker covers. It sounds -- and looks -- like you had a lovely afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd been with you! Sounds wonderful! Cool pictures! Les will have to have the lens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told Leslie that I'd post these last night so you could have a little preview of her trip while she's still away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures look awesome! I'm going to have to look into getting one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails