Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fancies

I've been on the go most of this week, so in the interest of full disclosure I have to admit that this Friday Fancies post was actually written way back on Tuesday! Luckily there were plenty of things that caught my eye early in the week, starting with artist Jane Staffier's pretty watercolors of scenes from the campus of my alma mater.




(all images via here)

I have to admit that I've never been much of a fan of William Faulkner's work, but after seeing these pictures of his historically preserved home, I do admire his taste in wallpaper.

Aren't these some of the prettiest backpacks you've seen?


Madewell makes some of the best scarves. I'll take one of each. (And I can't this cute bag, which I actually bought!)

And if money were really no object, Cartier's nail bracelet is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails