Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fancies

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Hope you're unofficially starting summer in grand style! As for me, I'm hoping that at least part of my weekend involves sitting outside, listening to some of my classic Dave Matthews Band CDs while sipping some Dreaming Tree wine.


Here are some highlights from the past week:

I just discovered Aubin & Wills. They had me at "modern British design inspired by the past, living in the present".

Recreating scenes from You've Got Mail? Pretty much the best photo op idea ever.

When I was in DC, I was so surprised by the calm, low key, low traffic atmosphere that I kept saying "this feels more like a town like Princeton than a major city!" Next time I actually do visit Princeton, I'll have to take this city guide with me.

Would you ever try magnetic wallpaper?

And what do you think of the new trailer for The Great Gatsby? I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but I'm not loving what I've seen so far.

1 comment:

  1. The next time you visit Princeton you should just take me with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails