Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fancies

The first week back from vacation is a little easier to bear when it ends with a long holiday weekend. Even though I'm ready for fall, I'm still looking forward to enjoying a few last relaxing days of summer. Here's one more picture from Maine--I only have a few (dozen) more in store for next week--plus some other favorites to check out.



I'm really regretting not picking up one of these chocolate bars when I saw them at Stonewall Kitchen in Maine.

Cute prints on wood. 

The Downton Abbey influence on fall fashion.

Speaking of fashion, I love all the layers in Emerson Fry's fall preview.

Possibly the funniest Amazon reviews of all time. (Thanks, Leslie!)

And my favorite book review of the week...for a book I have no intention of reading.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your trip to Maine. I have been to that L.L. Bean in Freeport many times. Maine is one of my favorite places in the world. I went to college there and travel there often in the fall when it is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails